This privacy notice tells you what to expect us to do with your personal information when you make contact with us or use one of our services.
This notice is layered. So, if you wish, you can easily select the reason we process your personal information and see what we do with it.
We’ll tell you:
- why we are able to process your information
- what purpose we are processing it for
- whether you have to provide it to us
- how long we store it for
- whether there are other recipients of your personal information
- whether we intend to transfer it to another country, and
- whether we do automated decision-making or profiling.
We do not and will not sell your data on to other businesses.
We value our customers privacy and will not use data for direct marketing of any products other than those advertised on our website.
We will update this Privacy Notice as necessary to continue to comply with GDPR and associated legislation.